Convenient Ways to Pay Your Bill
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan
- Mail. Send cheque or money order to the address on the back of the first page of your bill.
- By telephone or computer. Contact your financial institution for details.
- At your financial institution. Pay at most banks and financial institutions. A transaction fee may be charged at the time of payment.
IMPORTANT: If you are making your payment by telephone for the first time or are setting up your account for pre-authorized payment, please select Direct Energy Regulated Services from the list of payees.
Please visit epost to sign up and/or add Direct Energy Regulated as a mailer.
Pre-authorized Payment Plan
Save time and forget about late payment worries by signing up for our Pre-authorized Payment Plan.
When you sign up for our Pre-authorized Payment Plan, your Direct Energy Regulated Services gas bill will be deducted electronically from your bank account each month. You'll save on postage and cheque-writing costs, plus your payments will always be on time - even when you're away from home.
To join the Pre-authorized Payment Plan, all that's required is to:
- Print the application form (pdf 65kb).
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Complete and sign the form.
- Fax it to us at 1-780-420-3777 or email scanned copies (don't forget the cheque) to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need Adobe Reader to open a PDF document. You can download the software for free.
Alternatively, attach a blank personalized cheque marked VOID to your application form and mail it to:
Pre-authorized Payment Plan
Direct Energy Regulated Services,
PO Box 2427, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2R4
How does it work?
- Once enrolled, you will continue to receive a statement each month.
- Your statement will show the amount and date your payment will be deducted from your bank account.
- A message will appear on your statement each month to keep you informed of your transactions.
When is the payment withdrawn from my account?
- Watch for a message on your bill to indicate you are on the plan.
- The date and withdrawal amount will be shown on your bill.
- Your payment will be withdrawn the morning of your billing due date.
What if your bank account changes?Simply advise us in writing and include your new personalized cheque marked VOID. We'll do the rest.
We understand that these are challenging economic times for many Albertans. The Government of Alberta helps people meet their basic needs, find jobs and upgrade their skills so they can get better jobs through the Alberta Works program. For more information on Alberta Works, call toll-free 1-877-644-9992 or visit www.employment.alberta.ca/albertaworks.
provider. It's Your Choice.
The Alberta Government has made a commitment to fostering a competitive
energy market in the province. They're doing this by giving Albertans
the opportunity to choose their retailer - either by signing up for
a competitive contract or staying on the regulated rate.
There are a number of energy retailers in Alberta offering a variety of natural gas and electricity price protection plans, which protect customers against rising prices. A list of energy retailers can be found at www.ucahelps.gov.ab.ca or by calling in Alberta, 310-4-UCA (310-4822), Outside Alberta, (780) 644-5130.